This Treat Box Is So Cute - Give It A Whirl!

 Hi Crafting Friend,

Have you ever sat down to create and hit a wall that you can't seem to get around? That's what happened to me when I tried to come up with a cute project for you this week. I knew I wanted to use the Give It A Whirl dies (I've had them for a while, but hadn't yet used them.) I also had the Honeybee Home, Peekaboo Farm, and Sweet Citrus stamps out. I finally conceded defeat to creating an original project and did a search for the Give It a Whirl dies. I found a cute treat box designed by Emma Fawcett. Thank you Emma, for the inspiration! Her project uses Christmas colors and stamps, but the box idea is great for any occasion. 

Some of the colors in the new Hello Irresistible DSP (Online Exclusives) made me think of a juicy grapefruit and the dies also made me think of citrus so I designed my treat box using these great colors (Flirty Flamingo & Daffodil Delight) and the Sweet Citrus stamp set . I had some retired mini brads that I used, but the current Round & Square Brads are in the supply list in case you don't have any on hand. After I got my pictures taken and watermarked, I stumbled upon the Loose Daisy Embellishments which would have been adorable to use if I had found them beforehand. I have added them to the product list below the photos too, just in case you might want them.  Lemonheads hard candies would be great to put into the box to match the citrus theme, don't you agree? If you'd like information on how to make this cute project, please contact me. Have a great day, thanks for stopping by. Live Long & Craft On! -Susan 🌄🖖


Product List
>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Hills of Tuscany Fun Fold Card

Grassy Grove Clean & Simple Card

Hello Happy Sea Turtle Card