Hello Happy Sea Turtle Card

 Hi Stamping Friend,

The card I have for you this week is the second of three I designed for the swap using products from the new January-April 2023 Mini catalog and the Sale-A-Bration brochure. I paired the Sea Turtle and Happy Labels stamp sets from the mini catalog with Delicate Edges dies and Texture Chic DSP from the annual catalog. To me they seem made for each other. 

This card is really quite simple if you have the basic tools. The DSP makes a perfect background. The turtle is fussy cut, the "seaweed" is die-cut. I gave the seaweed & turtle some dimension by using my bone folder to add some curl to the paper. The turtle is popped up with dimensionals, the seaweed is adhered with Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue, but I played with it, making sure some areas were slightly raised off the paper so it looks like it could be moving in the water. What do you think?  

Thanks for stopping by, Live Long & Craft On! -Susan 🌄🖖


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$11.00

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Hills of Tuscany Fun Fold Card

Grassy Grove Clean & Simple Card