Pretty Birds Hello at Peekaboo Farm Card

 Hi Crafting Friend,

We're on the final countdown before the new catalog launches so I am going to try to feature mostly products that will be retiring to give you some more inspiration before they leave. This week I combined the beautiful artwork of the Pretty Birds stamps set and Birdhouse dies with a sentiment from the Peekaboo Farm stamp set. I used retiring DSP and colors that I love and will miss for creating my feature projects. 

To make this card you need a standard size A2 card base (a half sheet of cardstock scored and folded in half to a final size of 4.25 X 5.5) of Soft Succulent. The Texture Chic DSP layer is 4 X 5.25 and I used the Layering Diorama dies to cut out the hole. I backed it with a piece of Basic White cut to 4.125 X 5.375 and  stamped the branch in Soft Suede ink for the bird inside the cage to perch on. To make the cage look antiqued, I die-cut it and coated it with  Versamark ink, then with gold embossing powder and heat embossed it. I did this twice. The birds were stamped with Memento black, then "colored" using the stamps and  Soft Succulent and Mango Melody inks, then die-cut. I used mini dimensionals to add the bird cage to the front of the card. the sentiment was stamped with Evening Evergreen and I used Mini Glue Dots (item #103683 sorry, I forgot to add them to the product list) to add a few Loose Frosted Dots to add a little more bling just because. The Loose Frosted Dots are part of the online exclusives along with some other great products. 

I hope you enjoyed this week's project, thanks so much for stopping by. Live Long & Craft On! -Susan 🌄🖖


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Hills of Tuscany Fun Fold Card

Grassy Grove Clean & Simple Card

Hello Happy Sea Turtle Card