Its a Wonderful World When You Can Use Some of The Stash

 Hi Crafting Friend,

Do you ever feel like your stash of crafting supplies is taking over? That's how I felt when I walked into my craft room this morning. I was going through a few things when I ran across a bunch of flowers that I had punched from some DSP a while back. (using the retired Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch) The DSP is called Wonderful World from Sale-A-Bration 2022 and also came with a stamp set. 

When I punched them, I wasn't thrilled so they got put away until I just found them again. I hate wastse so I decided I would try to use them. I didn't use any of the stamps because I was concentrating on using the punched DSP, but I may go back and stamp inside the cards or decorate some envelopes to coordinate with them. I'm pretty happy with the results especially considering how underwhelmed I was with them when I originally punched them out. 

The dies that were used are retired, as is the Rich Razzleberry cardstock. The other cardstocks and inks are current colors. The products are linked below, but the retired ones just take you to my online store.

The card bases are all 8 1/2" X 5 1/2" scored, folded and burnished at 4 1/4" on the long side. The inserts are Basic White - 4" X 5 1/4" I played with different color combinations (the only color actually listed on the DSP is the retired Rich Razzleberry) and different layer sizes until I came up with the 4 cards pictured. 

It didn't make even a tiny dent in my stash, but I felt like I accomplished something. 
  
I encourage you to pull out something that originally wasn't as pleasing as you imagined it would be. Play with it and see what you come up with, you may be pleasantly surprised like I was.

Thanks for stopping by MissQsCraftingCotninuum, Live Long & Craft On! - Susan 🌄🖖

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Hills of Tuscany Fun Fold Card

Grassy Grove Clean & Simple Card

Hello Happy Sea Turtle Card