Peaceful Moments Anniversary Card

Hi Crafting Friend,

I C.A.S.E.d today's cards from a beautiful sympathy card I found online. I can't remember where I found it or who created it, but I really liked it, so I saved a picture of it. Today when I was looking at pictures and ran across it, I used it as the inspiration to create my anniversary cards. The one in all purples (on the right) is the most similar to the original card that inspired me. 

To make a card like this you need a 5.5 square of cardstock, scored at 4.25 and another piece 1.25 X 5.5 along with a piece of window sheet that is 4 X 5.25 for the base of your card. Fold and burnish the score line. Adhere the window sheet to the underside of the flap that is formed, leaving a gap near the score line so it will lay flat when closed and make sure the sides are flush. Adhere the remaining strip of cardstock on top of the window sheet so that it is flush with the bottom and sides of the card. The insert is Basic White cut to 4 X 5.5 and adhered inside. I fussy cut some small flowers from the edge of the DSP and adhered them to the insert, then used a blending brush to add some color, but its not necessary.

I hope you enjoyed this post and these cards. Thanks for stopping by. Live Long & Craft On! - Susan 🌄🖖



Product List

Paper Snips
[103579]
$11.00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Hills of Tuscany Fun Fold Card

Grassy Grove Clean & Simple Card

Hello Happy Sea Turtle Card