Diamond Z Fold Card and a Bit of a Rant.

 Hi Stamping Friend,

Well let me tell you, the fun never ends around here! My medical oncologist told me on the 12th that my immune system was as good as hers or my husband Brian's - Great News! I was so excited to not be cooped up all the time as I have been. 

My kids came up for dinner on the 14th, I made Chicken Paprikash - comfort food. On the 15th I went to physical therapy, grabbed a slice of pizza at Costco for lunch & ate it in my car, then went for a dry run of my radiation which was due to begin on Monday, the 18th.  Every time I went out in public to where there were going to be people I didn't know, I wore a mask as I have been doing all along. 

On Sunday afternoon, after coming home from my religious meeting (1st time going in person in months), I had a scratchy throat. I thought it was from talking and trying to sing through a mask. Monday morning I felt pretty bad, took a COVID test and got a negative result. Went to radiation, came home and went back to bed. 

Next morning I still felt awful so I took another COVID test, this time it was positive! Thankfully my radiation treatments aren't being held up, they take extra precautions and schedule me as the last patient of the day. My husband was worried about me so we went to urgent care. They tested me for Strep, and the flu, both of which came back negative. I was running a 101.7 fever so the PA who saw me recommended I go to the ER because I am a chemo patient. She gave me a couple of Tylenols and a prescription for Paxlovin. At the ER they took a urine sample, I received a chest x-ray, blood work and a COVID test which confirmed my home results. Everything else came back good. So here I am, isolating myself again, and everything I read says I shouldn't even have contact with my dog, if you can imagine that!! 

OK, rant over, thanks for indulging me and letting me get it off my chest!

Today's card is a Diamond Z Fold in 5X7 size. I used almost all retired products, but I'll list them below in case you're interested. I colored the sheep's "skin" using Blushing Bride. I think it turned out quite cute. What do you think? I hope I provided some inspiration for your crafting pleasure, thanks for stopping by - Susan - πŸŒ„πŸ––

Product List
Sheep Dies
[156600]
$0.00

Comments

  1. Those turned out really cute.
    Keep your head up.
    Relief is around the corner πŸ’ͺ🧸🌻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kindness, this has been a challenging journey and its far from over!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Hills of Tuscany Fun Fold Card

Grassy Grove Clean & Simple Card

Hello Happy Sea Turtle Card