Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin with alternative card designs

Hi Stamping Friend,
I finally got around to playing with  February's Paper Pumpkin kit, Bouquet of Hope. Its very pretty. I made 3 of the cards as suggested in the kit (1st photo) and then played with the supplies and came up with 3 alternate designs (2nd photo, I did use 1 Basic White card base in addition to what was in the kit). And I still have some  supplies to play with at a future time. Tell me what you think of my cards in the comments below.
 

The upcoming June Paper Pumpkin kit will coordinate with the Expressions in Ink Suite on pages 96 & 97 of the annual catalog. It looks like it will be absolutely delightful to work with, here's a sneak peek:


If it looks like something you'd enjoy, click here to subscribe:   If there is one you're not crazy about, you can always place a hold on your subscription by the 10 of the month. 
Thanks for taking time out of your day to stop by, I hope its a good one! 🌄🖖



 

Comments

  1. I really like your alternate designs, I still have some supplies from my kit so I may use this as inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me happy to know you like them, I hope you enjoy creating with the inspiration I've provided, its one of the reasons why I do this!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Hills of Tuscany Fun Fold Card

Grassy Grove Clean & Simple Card

Hello Happy Sea Turtle Card