Super Simple Cards From a Calendar

Hi Crafting Friend,
Do you still use a calendar? I do, I love the beautiful pictures and having it right there on my refrigerator to reference each day as I feed Brida and make my morning tea. 
At the end of the year I hate to throw it away, so this year I cut it up and made 28 cards with it. I used 14 sheets of colored cardstock for the bases (2 cards per sheet, color coordinated to the pictures) and 7 sheets of white for the inserts. It took me a couple of hours and I am beyond thrilled with the results. What do you think? Is this something you might try?
Thanks for stopping by MissQsCraftingContinuum, Live Long & Craft On! -Susan 🌄🖖






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Hills of Tuscany Fun Fold Card

Grassy Grove Clean & Simple Card

Hello Happy Sea Turtle Card