You Make My Heart Buzz "Quilted" Card

 Hi Crafting Friend,

You're going to love the 2024 Spring Mini and Sale-A-Bration catalogs that are coming out in January. There are so many cute stamps, dies, DSPs, punches, ribbons, and embellishments! Today's card was made with products from the Bee Mine Suite on pages 8-10 of the upcoming Mini Catalog. I wanted to showcase the adorableness (is that even a word?) of  this suite. I think I successfully achieved my goal by using several different patterns from the DSP.  What do you think? 

I have listed the products in the suite under the photos, but they won't be available to buy until January 4th, 2024. The other supplies used are also linked below. If you would like the measurements and instructions to make this adorable card, let me know & I will send them to you.

Thanks for stopping by MissQsCraftingContinuum. Live Long & Craft On! - Susan 🌄🖖




Bee Mine Suite 162560 / $75 (includes Bee My Valentine Bundle $38.50, [contains stamps, & punch together for 10% discount versus purchasing separately] Bee Mine 12 X 12 DSP $12.50, Adhesive-Backed hearts & Flowers Embellishments $8.00, Sweet Sorbet 1/4" Bordered Ribbon $8.00, Square Pillow Boxes $8.00) [pillow boxes not pictured or used in this project]

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Hills of Tuscany Fun Fold Card

Grassy Grove Clean & Simple Card

Hello Happy Sea Turtle Card