Spring 2024 Mini Preview

Hi Crafting Friend,

My sincere apologies for not posting last week. A friend of mine had a major surgery on Tuesday. I took her to the hospital then stayed to give her encouragement and support. They ended up keeping her overnight and she requested that I stay with her so I did. (thank goodness my husband was home to take care of Brida, our 4 legged fur kid) My friend wasn't released until about 6pm on Wednesday which is the day I normally prepare my blog to post on Thursday, but I hadn't thought to prepare a post in advance. She lives alone and I was worried about her taking care of herself with no help, so I convinced her to come stay at our house and let me take care of her. By the time we got home, it was about 8pm and I was exhausted from lack of sleep at the hospital. I was out of practice caring for anyone else and it was a rough first couple of days so I didn't get much done around here. It has been a little over a week and she is recovering well and will probably go home today or tomorrow.

Last Saturday Stampin' Up!® held an online crafting event for demonstators called On Stage @ Home.  Those of us who attended were treated to a preview of the 2024 Spring Mini catalog and the Sale-A-Bration brochure, as well as getting to see lots of samples made with many of the upcoming products. We were also given the opportunity to purchase a selection of products early. One of the suites, called Bee My Valentine, we used to craft along and do a couple of make n takes during the session. They are so cute so I thought I'd share them with you this week.

I have listed the products in the suite under the photos, but they won't be available to buy until January 4th, 2024. The other supplies used are also linked below. If you decide to purchase any of the new products from me once they are available, I will send you the PDF with measurements and instructions to make these two adorable cards. 

Thanks for stopping by MissQsCraftingContinuum, Live Long & Craft On! - Susan 🌄🖖



Bee Mine Suite $75 (includes Bee My Valentine Stamps, Bee Builder Punch, Bee Mine 12 X 12 DSP, Adhesive-Backed hearts & Flowers, Sweet Sorbet 1/4" Bordered Ribbon, Square Pillow Boxes [not pictured] )

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Hills of Tuscany Fun Fold Card

Grassy Grove Clean & Simple Card

Hello Happy Sea Turtle Card