5 X 7 So Sincere Double D Fun Fold Card

 Hi Crafting Friend,

I saw a 5 X 7 card by Sam Calcott that she calls the Double D Fun Fold. (thanks for the inspiration Sam) It is a larger card than I usually make, but it was so pretty that I felt compelled to give it a go. She provides all the dimensions and wonderful instructions in her video that you can look up if you'd like to see how its made. 

I really liked the gold she used, but unfortunately I didn't have enough of one kind of gold paper to do that so I only used it around the inside panel where you write your message to the recipient. The large print I used reminded me of "kisses" so I fussy cut one of the Xs and popped it up with dimensionals. Its a gorgeous card worthy of giving for a very special occasion. I might play with the size and see if I can come up with a variation in the size I usually make. (4.25 X 5.5) All the products used to make this card are listed below for your convenience. Let me know in the comments if you like this card of if you decide to make one yourself.

The 2023 Fall Mini catalog is near expiration and many products that won't return are discounted while supplies last. Here are links to the Carryover List & Fall Mini Last Chance & Discounted Products

Thanks for stopping by MissQsCraftingContinuum, Live Long & Craft On! - Susan 🌄🖖



Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Hills of Tuscany Fun Fold Card

Grassy Grove Clean & Simple Card

Hello Happy Sea Turtle Card