Seaside Bay Pearl Card

 Hi Stamping Friend,

Today I'm sharing with you the third and final card I created for the swap I participated in to launch the new Mini catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. It's a very basic card, but I think it's very pretty in all its simplicity. 

The card base is made from the standard half sheet of cardstock, in this case its Gray Granite. Cut it so that it opens the way you want it to open. (8.5 X 5.5 scored at 4.25 to open on the right; 4.25 X 11 scored at 5.25 to open on the bottom) 

The insert is Basic White cut to 4 X 5.25 

For the card front, the Night of Navy layer is 3.5 X 5, the Balmy Blue layer is 3 X 4.5 and the "waves" are a 3 X 3 piece of DSP cut roughly in half, but not in a straight line. 

The sentiment is stamped in Coastal Cabana.

I stamped the shell on Basic White with Night of Navy and colored it with the Dark Calypso Coral Blends, then die-cut it and adhered it with dimensionals and finished it off with a large Flat Adhesive Backed Pearl. 

The product list is below the photo.

I really appreciate you stopping by to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy the projects I post. If you do, please leave a comment and share them with your crafting friends. Live Long & Craft On! - Susan 🌄🖖


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$11.00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Hills of Tuscany Fun Fold Card

Grassy Grove Clean & Simple Card

Hello Happy Sea Turtle Card