Simply Succulents, Kind People Card

 Hi Stamping Friend,

Another easy card for you this week. The card base is Old Olive, I used daubers and blended all the greens on the front of it then adhered the die-cut the Evening Evergreen "plants" with tiny dots of multipurpose liquid glue. I stamped the sentiment in Evening Evergreen ink on Sahara Sand cardstock, die-cut it and adhered it to the card front with mini dimensionals. Of course a dark card needs an insert to write on, so I put a Sahara Sand insert inside. That's all there is to it. Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think or what you'd like to see in future posts. The product list is below the photo. Thanks so much for stopping in, Live Long & Craft On! -Susan 🌄🖖

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Hills of Tuscany Fun Fold Card

Grassy Grove Clean & Simple Card

Hello Happy Sea Turtle Card