Wildlife Wonder Owl Thank You Card

 Hi Stamping Friend,

Here's another masculine card using the Wildlife Wonder stamp set. I wanted the owl's perch to be a bit larger than the stamped image so I used a Soft Suede Stamp N Write marker to extend it to the length I wanted, then I blended it with a sponge dauber, fussy cut the whole thing and tucked it behind the plant on the DSP to give it some depth. I also did a little blending on the DSP. The products I used are listed below with links to shop if you are so inclined. We only have about a week of Sale-A-Brataion left, so make sure you got all the free with purchase items that you wanted before they are gone! 

Thanks for stopping by today! - Susan - 🌄🖖



Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Hills of Tuscany Fun Fold Card

Grassy Grove Clean & Simple Card

Hello Happy Sea Turtle Card