Stack & Shuffle Very Versailles Thank You Cards

Hi Stamping Friend,
Today I used the Stack & Shuffle Technique which I recently discovered to make four Thank You cards with the Very Versailles stamp set and You're A Peach DSP, both retiring at the beginning of May when the 2021 Annual Catalog ends. I'm really pleased at how quick & easy they were to make. Have you tried this technique yet? If so, how do you like it? I'd love to know what your thoughts are. Tell me  in the comments.
All supplies except for one new product are listed below the photo. The new product is Stylish Shapes Dies (#159183) and they will be available for purchase in the 2022 Annual Catalog starting May 3rd, 2022. They will be a good replacement for the Stitched Shapes Dies which retired last year (I think).
Thanks for stopping by, see you next week. -Susan 🌄🖖


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Hills of Tuscany Fun Fold Card

Grassy Grove Clean & Simple Card

Hello Happy Sea Turtle Card