Prized Peony Love & Thanks Card

Hi Stamping Friend,
You have no idea what I have gone through to try and post this card! I don't know what is going on with Blogger, but it was crazy! It took my husband and I a couple of hours to get in so I could write this post. I thought for sure I was going to have to abandon my blog that I have worked so hard on for almost two years and start all over on another platform. I was distraught and in tears because I am not emotionally equipped to fight with my frenemy technology right now. I am stretched to the limit trying to keep up with creating and posting on social media while enduring the chemotherapy that is devastating my body in order to get rid of the cancer that has invaded it. I want to do nothing more than curl up in a ball and sleep, hoping I feel better upon awakening. Of course, that is unrealistic. So my rant is over and I am going to move on and try to forget the difficulties of the day. Thanks for indulging me. - Susan 🌄🖖

I promised last week that I would use these last few weeks before the new catalog to feature retiring product. This card uses two of the retiring In-Colors, Magenta Madness and Just Jade along with the Prized Peony stamp set. As a sneak peek of some of the new goodies to come, I used the new Stylish Shapes dies that will be in the 2022-2023 Anual Catalog.

Today only, Thursday, April 21, 2022, Stampin' Up!® is offering free shipping on orders of $75* or more .      I LOVE free shipping, don't you?! It means my crafting budget can stretch to get more value for my money. 
  • *before tax
  • All Stampin' Up! products qualify for free shipping except month-to-month Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions.
  • The order must be opened and closed on April 21, 2022 MDT    

Click here to start shopping!



Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Hills of Tuscany Fun Fold Card

Grassy Grove Clean & Simple Card

Hello Happy Sea Turtle Card