Love & Happiness, Hello Ladybug, & Awesome Otters


Hi Stamping Friend,
I hope you had a good week. As promised, here are a few of the cards I received in the most recent card swap. I really enjoy participating in card swaps. It gives me the opportunity to see products that I may not have thought would interest me up close and personal. It also allows me to share the design styles of other demonstrators with you. The Happy Wedding Day card was designed by Sandi Phelan, the Hello Ladybug card was designed by Beth Stein and the Awesome Otters card was designed by Janice Weightman. The supply lists for each card are below the photos.
Thanks for popping in. - Susan 🌄🖖


Happy Wedding Day Card Product List

Hello Ladybug Card Product List

Awesome Otters Card Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Hills of Tuscany Fun Fold Card

Grassy Grove Clean & Simple Card

Hello Happy Sea Turtle Card