Lots of Heart bundle


Hi Stamping Friend,

Today I thought I would share the Lots of Heart Bundle (Lots of Heart photopolymer stamps & Many Hearts Dies) from the January - June Mini Catalog. Its  on page 15 and it will be retiring at the end of June. Stampin' Up!® posted a short video on YouTube showing how to make 2 variations of the card in the lower left of the photo. The link to watch the video is below the photo. 

Click Here To Watch the Video 

The new line of all inclusive kits is now available. I posted a video of Sara Douglas briefly showing each of them on my facebook page (MissQsCraftingContinuum).  Click here if you'd like to watch it.

If there is something you would like me to post about on my blog, please let me know in the comments and I will do my best to accommodate your request. Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely day!   

Susan 🌄🖖


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Hills of Tuscany Fun Fold Card

Grassy Grove Clean & Simple Card

Hello Happy Sea Turtle Card