Gorgeous Spiral Dye Card

Hi Stamping Friend,
Let's take a trip back in time to when tie-dye was all the rage (the first time, LOL). Were you around in the 60's and 70's when it was everywhere? If you were, what did you think of it then? What do you think of its resurgence? I'm a bit nostalgic about it, maybe because it takes me back to a time when life was so much simpler (probably because I wasn't grown and didn't have any responsibilities - yet!) This is a small preview of the fun that can be had with the goodies in the upcoming annual catalog. It goes live on May 4th. If you need a demonstrator and/or a catalog let me know.
Supplies for this card are listed below the photos. 
I hope you have a lovely day! 🌄🖖


Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Spiral Dye 156927 $17.00; Pansy Patch 154999 $25.00
 Cardstock (8.5 x11, 24 sheets, $8.75*) Fresh Freesia 155613 & Gorgeous Grape 146987;
 Basic White (8.5 x11, 40 sheets) 159276 $9.75;
Classic Stampin' Pads ($7.50 each) Fresh Freesia 155611, Gorgeous Grape 147099 



*except Basic White 

 

Comments

  1. Very fun. Way before my time but tie-dye has been around for me to see it transform over the years.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Hills of Tuscany Fun Fold Card

Grassy Grove Clean & Simple Card

Hello Happy Sea Turtle Card