Quite Curvy- You're One In A Million Card

Hi Stamping Friend,
Before I get to today's card I want to tell you something. I have advanced to Silver with Stampin' Up®!! Its so exciting, it has been my goal for a couple of years now and I finally did it! Thanks so much to all those that were a part of helping me to achieve this, by being on my team or by purchasing from me. You know who you are. 💖

Today's card with the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle, available until January 4th.
The complete supply list is below the photo.

Supplies:
Quite Curvy Bundle (Stamp Set& Dies) #156228 $41.25; 
Curvy Christmas Photopolymer Stamp Set #155364 $21.00
Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder
Cardstock (8.5x11, 24 sheets) $8.75 each: Balmy Blue #146982; Cinnamon Cider #153078; Garden Green #102584; Soft Suede #115318
Classic Stampin' Pads $7.50 each: Early Espresso #147114  Pacific Point #147098  Shaded Spruce #147088

Thanks for visiting, I hope you find my projects to be a source of inspiration for your creativity!
Have a lovely day. 🌞
Susan 🖖

 

Comments

  1. I love this card - the cinnamon cider & hammered metal embossing folder that was used is perfect ✔️💯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Hills of Tuscany Fun Fold Card

Grassy Grove Clean & Simple Card

Hello Happy Sea Turtle Card